Why should you select Deliver My Dumpster?
- Many options available
- Affordable rentals and services
- Top notch customer support
When you hire Deliver My Dumpster, we can provide you with many different options and you can locate one that fits your needs. All costs are included so you don’t have to worry about paying for the dumpster rental and then discovering hidden fees. Also, our customer service is excellent, so you will never be on your own or forgotten when you go through Deliver My Dumpster.
Benefits of Hiring a Dumpster Rental Service
- No legal responsibility
- No more throwing away gas on countless dumpster trips
- Safe garbage disposal
You might think you can spend less taking all your trash to the local dumpster but that is not the case. If you or your friends have to transport your own trash, you could be making some big mistakes. First, you need to realize the risk you take when you transport your own junk. All the legal responsibility is on you if you do something wrong. The second issue is that it requires a lot of time and money to transport your own junk. As a final point, you may be improperly disposing of your garbage which could hurt the environment and you could receive a hefty fine as well. Going through a professional waste removal business and renting a dumpster can make all of those problems disappear instantly.
While you might have come to the conclusion that you have to rent a dumpster, you might have no idea how to do so.
- Figure out how much junk you have
- Work with the company to find out how long you need to have the rental
- Call Deliver My Dumpster to see how quickly they can get a dumpster to you
- Get your free estimate
Obtaining dumpster rentals can save you a whole lot of money and it is simple to get started. First, figure out what size dumpster you need. If you measure your trash output average for a day, we will be able to select a proper size dumpster for you. Then we can get you a quote, you make your payment, and wait to receive your dumpster. If you still are hesitant about dumpster rental or aren’t sure how to go about the process, call Deliver My Dumpster at 888-203-2247 and they can make sure you get all the support you need.
Our dumpster rental services are designed with the customer in mind. We understand that you are busy trying to coordinate a cleaning or construction project, and do not want to have to worry about what you are going to do with the garbage. Let us take care of these needs so that you can focus on what you need to do.
When you need to rent a dumpster you should be able to rely on a company to take care of all of the details for you. You should not have to wonder about how you are going to get the dumpster off your property or whether or not you will be liable for something that might happen along the way. Never trust a freelance waste removal service for just these reasons. Stick with the pros that can offer you a comprehensive service project that you know will have all the perks included.
Basic Service Package
No matter your dumpster needs, there are a few types of services you can expect from our company. These are included in every rental to ensure that you have everything you need to remove the waste from your project effectively. If you have any questions about his project you can always ask one of our representatives before your dumpster arrives.
- Delivery and pickup of your dumpster and all materials
- Disposal of all contents of the dumpster in accordance with your city’s waste disposal laws
- Filing of any permits or documents that are necessary to ensure that you can keep your dumpster on your land without penalty
- Advice regarding any regulations or safety information you may need to know in order to use your dumpster effectively
- All workers are licensed and insured as necessary to rid you of any liability that could put you or your home at risk
Our goal is to make our services all inclusive so all you need to worry about is getting your work done and getting your property clean again.
Types of Rental Dumpsters Available
Different jobs are going to require different types of dumpsters in order to effectively clear away the waste. Let us know what kind of job you have planned so we can accurately advise you regarding what type of dumpster is the most appropriate for your needs.
- Standard sizes ranging from 10 to 40 square feet are available depending on how much garbage your job can expect to generate.
- Permanent dumpsters are available for long term use, and temporary dumpsters can be rented for a few days to help clear up waste from a specific project.
- Specialty dumpsters available for general waste, construction, green waste or recycling.
In addition to knowing how much waste you need to dispose of, it is helpful for us to be aware of what kind of waste you are generating so we can provide you with the right tools to get the job done.
If you are interested in our dumpster rental services, contact us today to set up your appointment or to get more information.
If you have never rented a dumpster with us before you may have questions as to how to go about it. Our representatives are more than happy to talk these details over with you before you make your rental, but there are also a few guidelines that you should be aware of to make the process go a bit easier. We have compiled a list of basic facts that many users find helpful when making a rental purchase.
Like anything pertaining to building or construction management, rules and availability may vary based on your location. Our representatives will let you know if there are any other details you should be aware of so you can avoid unnecessary fines for not following local rules.
All of our employees have been trained to manage waste according to these standards so you will not be liable for anything that happens, once you have turned your dumpster back over to us.
Setting Up Your Appointment
There are a few things we would like to go over with you before we carry out a contract. This will help us better serve you and provide the right rental dumpster for the project you have planned.
- Let us know if this is a short term or long term rental.
- Give us an idea of whether our unit will be used for general waste, construction, green waste or recycling so we can determine if you need a solid unit or one with a lid.
- Describe the nature of your project so we can help you decide what size dumpster you need to accommodate the amount and weight of the waste.
- Inform us if there will be any children or pets on the property so we can help you determine the best way to keep them safe.
Any additional information you have that might be relevant to your dumpster rental contract is important, so feel free to discuss any concerns you might have with one of our representatives.
Safety Tips and Regulations
In order to make sure you and our employees are safe in the handling of your dumpster, there are a few rules you will need to follow. Additional regulations regarding the placement or contents of your dumpster may vary in your city, so please ask if there are any additional considerations for your area when you make your rental.
- Do not fill dumpsters all the way to the top. This will make them too heavy for our trucks to carry and increases the risk that something will fall.
- Plan a safe area that is large enough for our trucks to back in and out that is away from power lines for your dumpster to be placed.
- You may want to place a few plywood boards on the ground to help protect your lawn from the weight of the trucks and the dumpster.
- Do not place toxic materials, paint, appliances, medical waste, yard waste or any materials that are not allowed in your city’s landfill in your dumpster.
If you are aware of specific contents that you will need to dispose of, talk to our representatives so they can recommend the right size and type of dumpster for your needs.
Rental Units and Information
All rentals include a few basic amenities and costs that you should be aware of before you agree to the contract.
Our technicians will be happy to go over all of these items in more detail if you have additional questions or concerns.
- Rental fees are based on the length of time that you will have the dumpster on your property, as well as pickup and delivery.
- We will not pick up your dumpster until you call us to let us know that you are ready to have it removed.
- Some cities require a permit to keep a dumpster on private property. We can inform you if this is necessary and what you need to do to file for one.
Additional fees may be applied if you keep the dumpster longer than you had planned or if you need a larger dumpster, so talk with us about the details of your project so we can help recommend the proper tools for your job.
If you have any other questions regarding our service or your construction needs, contact us at any time and we will be happy to assist you.